TrueZlober - Design, Gaming, Streams

Объявление

Акция! Дизайн «MyBB Technical Support»

Stock! MyBB Technical Support Design

Дизайн для форума в тематике компьютерных сообществ или технической поддержки.
Стоимость при покупке эксклюзивно: 2000р 1200р.
Скидка 40%. В стоимость входит настройка и корректировка дизайна.

Design for forum in the style of computer communities or technical support.
Exclusive purchase price: 33$ 19$.
40% discount. The cost includes adjusting and editing the design.

Подробнее Details

Дизайн «Warlords of Draenor»

Design «Warlords of Draenor»

Детализированный rpg-дизайн для форума гильдии «Warlords of Draenor».
Стоимость при покупке эксклюзивно: 6300р.
В стоимость входит настройка и корректировка дизайна под ваш проект.

Detailed rpg design for the guild forum «Warlords of Draenor»
Exclusive purchase price: 40$

Подробнее Details

Светлый дизайн в фентези стиле с аниме-графикой

Light fantasy design with anime graphics

Макет для светлого дизайна в фентези стиле с аниме-графикой.
Стоимость: 2600р*.
Дизайн продается эксклюзивно (в одни руки).

Layout for light design in fantasy style with anime graphics.
Prise: 42$*.
The design will be sold exclusively (in one hand).

Подробнее Details

Дизайн для форума гильдии WoW Exodar

Design for Guild Forum WoW Exodar

Детализированный rpg-дизайн для mybb форума гильдии в тематике Экзодара.
Стоимость: 2150р*
В стоимость входит настройка и корректировка дизайна.

Detailed rpg-design for the Guild Forum in Exodar style.
Prise: 60$*
The cost includes adjusting and editing the design.

Подробнее Details

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » TrueZlober - Design, Gaming, Streams » Orders for web design, streaming and scripts » Make an order: design for stream/social network

Make an order: design for stream/social network

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

topic=new
[expl][html]<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://gerda.moy.su/MyBB_files/important/rus-quest.css">[/html][/expl]
[expl]

WARNING.

ATTENTION! For the convenience of placing orders PLEASE REGISTER on the site!
Unregistered users can NOT leave clickable links, track their topic, etc.

ORDER TOPIC NAME

[/expl]
[expl]1. Is your order PAID, BARTER or FREE?

If you are ready to pay for the order, then check the option PAID.
If you are willing to offer your services for the work, then check the option BARTER.
If you do not want to pay money or services for the work, check the option FREE.
[/expl]
[title-radio=line]PAID |BARTER |FREE [/title-radio]
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]2. What do you want to order design for?

Tick what services you want to design:[/expl]
[title-checkbox]Twitch [/title-checkbox][title-checkbox]YouTube [/title-checkbox][title-checkbox]GoodGame [/title-checkbox][title-checkbox]VK [/title-checkbox][title-checkbox]GoodGame [/title-checkbox][title-checkbox]Facebook [/title-checkbox][title-checkbox]OBS [/title-checkbox]
[title-checkbox]Other [/title-checkbox]
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]3. Order name

Recommendations!
When you send the order to the title of the topic will be added a note "DisOrder" automatically, as well as other options noted above.
The title is filled in according to your wishes. It should reflect the essence of the order. We recommend to enter the subject of the order (anime, rpg, game name, etc.).
Examples:
Naruto.
Fantasy style.
Anime channel.
World of Warcraft.

Header field:[/expl]
[input topic-name= (DisOrder) ###]
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]

[/expl]

GENERAL ORDER INFORMATION

1. LINKS TO CHANNELS/PAGES:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]List ALL services that you want to arrange in a new design.[/expl]
[textarea width=100%]*Links to ALL services[/textarea]
[expl]

[/expl]
2. DESCRIPTION OF CHANNELS/PAGES:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]Describe in detail what channel/public is dedicated to, what you stream, what is your feature, etc.[/expl]
[textarea width=100%]*What is your channel / public about? (detailed)[/textarea]
[expl]

[/expl]
3. TERMS AND BUDGET:
[expl]

[/expl]
[checkbox] I'm not against to post a link for designer.

[expl]Specify, if you do paid order[/expl]
[checkbox] I'm ready to pay in advance
Minimum and maximum budget: 
[input autosize]How much do you want to pay?[/input]

[expl]Specify, if you do barter order[/expl]
I offer in exchange:
[textarea width=100%]What do you offer in exchange for design services[/textarea]
4. YOUR CONTACTS:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]Your contacts will automatically be placed in a HIDDEN container and will not be viewable by users or guests (administrator only).[/expl]
[textarea=hidearea  width=100%]*Your contacts[/textarea] 
[expl]

[/expl]

BRIEF

1. DESIGN PREFERENCES:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]Describe in as much detail as possible all about the preferences for the choice of colors and the graphic component of the style.[/expl] 
[textarea width=100%]*Description of colors and style[/textarea]
[expl]

[/expl]
2. DESCRIPTION OF HEADERS AND LOGOS:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]Describe what you want to put in the header, what the logo should look like.  [/expl]
[textarea width=100%]*Description of the header and logo.[/textarea]
[expl]

[/expl]
3. SOURCES AND GRAPHICS:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]Attach the required source images to be used in the design (links to pictures) and describe your requirements for their use.
If you provide a source search for the designer, then describe in detail the requirements for the images!
[/expl]
[checkbox] I provide a choice of sources to the designer
[checkbox] The designer should use ONLY my source
[checkbox] I am opposed to using in the design of the finished clipart and design elements, everything should be painted by hand
[textarea width=100%]*Links to pictures and graphics description[/textarea]
[expl]

[/expl]
4. DESIGN ELEMENTS:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]List the required design elements that must be issued.
If you order the design of a twitch channel, list the lettering buttons for the stream and describe them.
If you order the design of social networks, list which menus and templates you need to issue.
If you want to order a design for OBS, describe what pictures and substrates you want to bring to stream - frames for webcam / chat / browser components, etc., as well as what should be located (a schematic drawing over a game screenshot with all the decorations will be perfect).
  [/expl]
[textarea width=100%]*Channel / Public Design Elements, OBS Design Description.[/textarea]
[expl]

[/expl]
5. EXAMPLES:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]Give references to examples of designs that you like, and describe what you like about them.  [/expl]
[textarea width=100%]*Links to examples of designs that you like, and description.[/textarea]
[expl]

[/expl]
6. ADDITIONALLY:
[expl]

[/expl]
[expl]Any additional design preferences and comments to the order.  [/expl]
[textarea width=100%]Additional design preferences and comments to the order[/textarea]

Код:
***QUESTIONARY***
%[%expl%]%%[%html%]%<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://gerda.moy.su/MyBB_files/important/rus-quest.css">%[%/html%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%align=center%]%%[%size=30%]%WARNING.%[%/size%]%%[%/align%]%
%[%align=center%]%%[%/align%]%
%[%size=16%]%%[%b%]%%[%color=#ab0421%]%ATTENTION!%[%/color%]%%[%/b%]% For the convenience of placing orders PLEASE %[%url=http://forumd-eng.ru/register.php%]%REGISTER%[%/url%]% on the site!%[%/size%]%
%[%size=16%]%Unregistered users can NOT leave clickable links, track their topic, etc.%[%/size%]%
%[%align=center%]%%[%size=30%]%ORDER TOPIC NAME%[%/size%]%%[%/align%]%
%[%align=center%]%%[%/align%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%1. Is your order PAID, BARTER or FREE?%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%i%]%If you are ready to pay for the order, then check the option %[%b%]%%[%color=#e63737%]%PAID%[%/color%]%%[%/b%]%.
If you are willing to offer your services for the work, then check the option %[%b%]%%[%color=#0481d9%]%BARTER%[%/color%]%%[%/b%]%.
If you do not want to pay money or services for the work, check the option %[%b%]%%[%color=#26af33%]%FREE%[%/color%]%%[%/b%]%.%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%title-radio=line%]%PAID |BARTER |FREE %[%/title-radio%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%align=center%]%%[%/align%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%2. What do you want to order design for?%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%i%]%Tick what services you want to design:%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%title-checkbox%]%Twitch %[%/title-checkbox%]%%[%title-checkbox%]%YouTube %[%/title-checkbox%]%%[%title-checkbox%]%GoodGame %[%/title-checkbox%]%%[%title-checkbox%]%VK %[%/title-checkbox%]%%[%title-checkbox%]%GoodGame %[%/title-checkbox%]%%[%title-checkbox%]%Facebook %[%/title-checkbox%]%%[%title-checkbox%]%OBS %[%/title-checkbox%]%
%[%title-checkbox%]%Other %[%/title-checkbox%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%3. Order name%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%i%]%%[%b%]%%[%color=#e63737%]%Recommendations!%[%/color%]%%[%/b%]%
When you send the order to the title of the topic will be added a note "DisOrder" automatically, as well as other options noted above.
The title is filled in according to your wishes. It should reflect the essence of the order. We recommend to enter the subject of the order (anime, rpg, game name, etc.).
Examples:
Naruto.
Fantasy style.
Anime channel.
World of Warcraft.%[%/i%]%
%[%i%]%Header field:%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%input topic-name= (DisOrder) ###%]%
%[%align=center%]%%[%size=30%]%GENERAL ORDER INFORMATION%[%/size%]%%[%/align%]%
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%1. LINKS TO CHANNELS/PAGES:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%List %[%u%]%ALL%[%/u%]% services that you want to arrange in a new design.%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%textarea width=100%%]%*Links to ALL services%[%/textarea%]% 
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%2. DESCRIPTION OF CHANNELS/PAGES:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Describe in detail what channel/public is dedicated to, what you stream, what is your feature, etc.%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%textarea width=100%%]%*What is your channel / public about? (detailed)%[%/textarea%]% 
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%3. TERMS AND BUDGET:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%size=18%]%%[%b%]%%[%checkbox%]%%[%/b%]%%[%/size%]% I'm not against to post a link for designer.
%[%hr%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Specify, if you do %[%b%]%%[%color=#e63737%]%paid%[%/color%]%%[%/b%]% order%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
 %[%size=18%]%%[%b%]%%[%checkbox%]%%[%/b%]%%[%/size%]% I'm ready to pay in advance
 Minimum and maximum budget:  
 %[%color=#e63737%]%%[%b%]%%[%input autosize%]%How much do you want to pay?%[%/input%]%%[%/b%]% %[%/color%]%
%[%hr%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Specify, if you do %[%b%]%%[%color=#0481d9%]%barter%[%/color%]%%[%/b%]% order%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
 I offer in exchange:
%[%color=#0481d9%]%%[%b%]%%[%textarea width=100%%]%What do you offer in exchange for design services%[%/textarea%]%%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%4. YOUR CONTACTS:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Your contacts will automatically be placed in a HIDDEN container and will not be viewable by users or guests (administrator only).%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
 %[%textarea=hidearea  width=100%%]%*Your contacts%[%/textarea%]%  
%[%align=center%]%%[%size=30%]%BRIEF%[%/size%]%%[%/align%]%
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%1. DESIGN PREFERENCES:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Describe in as much detail as possible all about the preferences for the choice of colors and the graphic component of the style.%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%  
 %[%textarea width=100%%]%*Description of colors and style%[%/textarea%]% 
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%2. DESCRIPTION OF HEADERS AND LOGOS:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Describe what you want to put in the header, what the logo should look like.%[%/i%]%  %[%/expl%]%
 %[%textarea width=100%%]%*Description of the header and logo.%[%/textarea%]% 
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%3. SOURCES AND GRAPHICS:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Attach the required source images to be used in the design (links to pictures) and describe your requirements for their use.
If you provide a source search for the designer, then describe in detail the requirements for the images!%[%/i%]%%[%/expl%]%
%[%size=18%]%%[%b%]%%[%checkbox%]%%[%/b%]%%[%/size%]% I provide a choice of sources to the designer
%[%size=18%]%%[%b%]%%[%checkbox%]%%[%/b%]%%[%/size%]% The designer should use ONLY my source
%[%size=18%]%%[%b%]%%[%checkbox%]%%[%/b%]%%[%/size%]% I am opposed to using in the design of the finished clipart and design elements, everything should be painted by hand
 %[%textarea width=100%%]%*Links to pictures and graphics description%[%/textarea%]% 
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%4. DESIGN ELEMENTS:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%List the required design elements that must be issued.
If you order the design of a twitch channel, list the lettering buttons for the stream and describe them.
If you order the design of social networks, list which menus and templates you need to issue.
If you want to order a design for OBS, describe what pictures and substrates you want to bring to stream - frames for webcam / chat / browser components, etc., as well as what should be located (a schematic drawing over a game screenshot with all the decorations will be perfect).%[%/i%]%  %[%/expl%]%
 %[%textarea width=100%%]%*Channel / Public Design Elements, OBS Design Description.%[%/textarea%]% 
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%5. EXAMPLES:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Give references to examples of designs that you like, and describe what you like about them.%[%/i%]%  %[%/expl%]%
 %[%textarea width=100%%]%*Links to examples of designs that you like, and description.%[%/textarea%]% 
%[%color=#3f3f3f%]%%[%b%]%6. ADDITIONALLY:%[%/b%]%%[%/color%]%
%[%expl%]%%[%i%]%Any additional design preferences and comments to the order.%[%/i%]%  %[%/expl%]%
 %[%textarea width=100%%]%Additional design preferences and comments to the order%[%/textarea%]% 

Очень ценная мысль

Вы здесь » TrueZlober - Design, Gaming, Streams » Orders for web design, streaming and scripts » Make an order: design for stream/social network